Pages

Friday 11 October 2013

First Things First

At university, I had a placement with the most wonderful clinical educator. She was an incredibly generous clinician, who is still sharing every bit of information or resource she can with me today. She taught me so much about the importance of sharing within the Speech Pathology community, and it's something that I've taken on board as a clinician myself. It's with this spirit that I decided to start this blog. As a way to share my and grow my knowledge and resources with others. As a sole clinician in private practice, I've had to learn a lot about developing engaging and effective resources myself. It's actually something that I've grown to enjoy doing, and I would love to share them with anyone who might have use for them.

Right now, I've got a Teachers Pay Teachers store up and running, where I'm slowly sharing resources that I've developed and used over the years. I would love if you would check it out and let me know what you think. You can also find me on twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment