Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Speech Sound Syllables for Speech Therapy

My last post had links to a few speech sound syllable sheet freebies in my Teachers Pay Teachers store. They've been downloaded WAY more than I thought they would, and I've even seen them pinned a whole heap to Pinterest. It's so exciting to think that people are finding some use in my creations! Now, I've finally completed the whole set of consonant syllable sheets, and they're available in my TpT store for $3. Click on the pictures to check them out.


There are a total of 23 syllable sheets, with a complete set of English consonants, including:

  • Plosives - p, b, t, d, k, g
  • Fricatives - s, z, f, v, sh, th (voiceless), th (voiced)
  • Affricates - ch, j
  • Nasals - m, n, ng
  • Liquids and Glides - w, y, r, l
  • Glottals - h

 They can be used to target CV, VC, VCV, CVC, and more combinations in speech therapy.

                

If you download them, or the free sound syllables sheets, let me know what you think and how you use them in therapy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm typically to blogging and i actually admire your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I'm going to bookmark your website and hold checking for new information. receptive and expressive language delay

    ReplyDelete